Give the Gift of Grey Havens
A Grey Havens gift certificate is a great way to share the love of Grey Havens Inn. Our gift certificates are redeemable for a stay at the inn and/or dinner at our restaurant, BLUE. Gift certificates are available in the amount that you choose and they do not expire.
How to order
It’s easy to purchase and send a gift certificate! Here’s how:
- Complete the gift certificate information form. Click the big red button below to get started.
- On submission of the information form, you’ll get a link to our secure payment page. On that payment page, you’ll choose the amount that you want to give your recipient, and pay for the certificate.
After your purchase, you will receive a receipt automatically confirming your payment was received. Once your gift certificate purchase is completed, we will email you, or your specified recipient, a PDF of the gift certificate to print.
Please note that gift certificates online must be purchased one at a time. If you want to order a bunch of certificates, please email email@example.com, thanks!
Terms & Conditions
- The gift certificate must be presented to a staff member at the time of use.
- If a gift certificate is used at our restaurant, BLUE, a 20% gratuity on the full amount of meal before discount will be applied (you are welcome to tip more).
- While gift certificates do not expire, we request that you use them within one year of purchase.
- Gift certificates have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Gift Certificate FAQ
I just purchased a gift certificate. How soon will I or my recipient receive it?
We strive to process all certificates as quickly as possible but during busy times, please allow up to five days for processing.
How do I redeem my gift certificate?
You can apply your gift certificate towards a stay at Grey Havens Inn and / or our restaurant, BLUE. To make reservations or inquiries, please contact us by phone or email.
Does my gift certificate expire?
No, your gift certificate does not expire; as a courtesy, we request that you redeem the certificate within one year of purchase. The gift certificate must be physically redeemed at the Inn or restaurant; bring the printed PDF with you.
I think I may have lost my gift certificate. What do I do now?
Your gift certificate is like cash and we do require it to be physically present to be redeemed. If you have lost your gift certificate and know certain details of the original purchase, we may be able to help you recover your lost gift certificate. Contact us to report a missing or lost gift certificate.
I still have questions. Who can I contact?
You can reach us anytime by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.