Our Friends & Neighbors
The Grey Havens Inn is pleased to be a member of the Georgetown, ME and Midcoast Maine community. Listed below are some of our friends, neighbors and business associates.
- Paul Robert Berman -Intimate Wedding & Elopement Photography
- Katelyn Mallett Photography – View a past wedding, here.
Food, Wine and Beverages
Entertainment & Decor
- Premier Entertainment – DJ and Event Service
- Pretty Flowers Weddings & Events – Artistic, natural and unique. Pretty Flowers is a Maine based studio, specializing in exceptional floral and horticultural design for weddings, events and gardens.
- Marshall Tent Rental – Tent Rentals for Oceanfront Weddings
- Visit Bath Maine – Things to do in the nearby City of Bath – Maine’s City of Ships
- Southern Midcoast Chamber of Commerce – Local businesses and things to do in the midcoast area.
- Georgetown, Maine Historical Society – Dedicated to the history, preservation & education of Georgetown Island.
- Maine Maritime Museum – Maine Maritime Museum offers many opportunities to explore Maine’s maritime heritage and culture.
- Friends of Seguin Island Light – Commissioned by George Washington in 1795, Maine’s tallest and second oldest lighthouse.
- Reid State Park – Maine’s natural beauty, located just a stone’s throw from Grey Havens.
- Seaspray Kayaking – Our preferred vendor for kayak rental and kayaking tours. Seaspray Kayaking delivers to Grey Havens.
- Waterside Hideaways – Waterfront bed & breakfasts coastal Maine.