Website Accessibility Policy
Web Accessibility Policy
We strive to provide services in a way that respects the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. We have established policies and procedures to ensure we provide goods and services to all our customers in a manner consistent with this core value.
It is our policy to remove barriers to full access to our products and services whenever that is readily achievable, and to develop products and services with accessibility standards considered. We are committed to ensuring the accessibility of our websites to persons with disabilities. To achieve this goal, we have adopted the following guidelines:
- Accessibility Guidelines – We have put in place processes to make accessibility and meeting the criteria known as the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 AA, as recommended by the Web Accessibility Initiative of the World Wide Web Consortium, integral to our software development efforts, design specifications and product roadmaps. We will measure and track our progress to ensure we continually make improvements to address the evolving industry standards and to meet the accessibility needs of our customers and visitors to our websites.
Optimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading our website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage:
Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
- Mozilla Firefox: Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome: Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer: Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support
Complaints and Responses
Questions or complaints regarding our website may be directed to the Q4 Launch Accessibility Officer by email at email@example.com. A member of our team will review the question or complaint and respond within forty-eight (48) hours. Our response will include actions we have taken, or will take, to resolve the issue. We may also refer to alternative assistive measures which may resolve or address the question or complaint.